Almost 100 years on the market
Planning, managing and performing mechanical and electro-instrumental works in Refineries, Petrochemical plants, and Power stations.
- Over 250 General Plant shutdown
- Over 4.8 million man/hours performed
- Safety: "no accident" during the execution of the works through a continual and daily monitoring and control of respecting the laws, the specific rules of the site where we are working and the company procedures.
- Customer Satisfaction for the quality of the execution, the competitiveness of the prices, the optimisation of the works in the established contractual times
- Execution of the works in the established contractual times.
- Safety culture
- Quality culture
- Training and refresher courses for the personnel at all levels
- Highly specialised staff
- Specific equipment for the type of operation, designed by our technical offices and built in our plants
- Qualified technicians for the supervision and control of works performed by other contractors and/or sub-contractors
- Association of Enterprises with other local or International Specialised Companies